Seeking visual artists. Artists in the northwest are invited to submit up to three art pieces for an upcoming exhibition ‘Northwest Artists’ at the Kitimat Museum & Archives. There is no theme to this exhibition; almost all subjects and 2D mediums will be accepted.
Entry forms are available online at www.kitimatmuseum.ca, or at the Kitimat Museum & Archives front desk. Deadline for entry is August 30, 2019. All artwork must be in the Museum by September 23rd, 2019, for installation. If your artwork requires framing, the Kitimat Museum has two frame sizes available for use, call or email for details.
For more information, please call 250-632-8950 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This exhibition will not have an opening reception.
- Entry Forms must be received by September 13, 2019 (extended); the deadline for the pieces to be received at the Kitimat Museum for installation is September 23, 2019.
- The Museum will accept the entry of three pieces per artist; if the response to the Call for Entry is greater than expected, only two pieces will be installed. Please indicate on the form what pieces you prefer to have entered.
- The Museum encourages an accompanying statement about the submission
- The submitted pieces must follow the Kitimat Museums hanging requirements.
- These pieces may be for sale if the artist wishes.
- All pieces must be original work of the artist, copyrighted material is not accepted.
All details can be found on the Call for Entry Form.
Entry forms may be emailed to Attn: email@example.com
or mailed to:
Kitimat Museum & Archives
293 City Centre
Kitimat, B.C. V8C 1T6
For more information call 250-632-8950 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org