The Museum Upstairs Gallery is filled with items for sale to the public by talented local crafters and artisans.
The 2019 Artisan Christmas Gift Store continues until December 24th.
Kitimat Museum Christmas Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Noon to 5 p.m.
- Sundays: Closed
Special Christmas Shopping Dates:
- Sunday, December 22: Noon to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 24: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Thank you to the participating vendors!
Kitimat Museum Artisan Christmas Gift Store Vendors
- Adrian Tryssensaar, stained glass
- Crochet by Débora Pacheco
- Fused Shards by Elaine Farina
- Joyce McLeod, artist
- Honeycomb Quilting by Linda Earl
- Laura Pick, ceramic ornaments
- Lindsay Rothney, artisan soaps, gift baskets
- Marie Wittmann, crochet
- Mistic Clay and Kreations by Vadie Bond
- Muddy Marsh, Pottery by Marg
- North Coast Knitting Co.
- One of a Kind Creations by Elnor
- Paradise Bath & Body
- Rick Goyette, river bark men
- Ruff by Design
- Shelley Hill
- The Dotted Owl
- The Hub – Kitimat
- Timber & Tweed
- Z 2 S Custom Carpentry and Lichtenberg Art