Summer 2020 registration opens Wednesday, June 24th!
The Kitimat Museum & Archives Summer of Adventure features weeks of fun and learning for kids, starting on July 6th!
Our popular summer programming, Summer of Adventure, offers crafts and activities in culture, history, science, and more!
Due to COVID-19 our programs will differ from previous years.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Only one program a day will run, with the age groups alternating. The schedule on the brochure will specify the days
- Six (6) children per program
- Program leaders will wear masks at all times
- Social distancing will be maintained
- Regular hand sanitizing and surface sanitizing will be practiced
LONGER PROGRAM DAYS ARE BACK
2020 longer program days are August 14th and 18th
From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please provide lunch.
This option is only for ages 6 to 9.
If you have any questions, please email programming ‘at’ kitimatmuseum.ca
- 2020 Kitimat Museum Summer Programs Brochure
- Information Form (must be filled and submitted at the time of registration)
Register at the front desk of the Kitimat Museum & Archives. Payment is due at the time of registration, accepted payment methods are VISA, MasterCard, and debit.
Each program is $7.00 ($5.95 with a current family membership), with exception of the two longer programs which are $9.95 ea. ($8.46 with membership).
Sign up at the front desk of the Kitimat Museum, or by phone with a credit card.
No refunds or credits without a 24-hour notice of cancellation.